Yangon ~ Mandalay ~ Mingun ~ Innwa ~ Sagaing 5 Nights 6 Days
Tour Code : NSSPT-09
Day 1 ; Yangon Free &Easy ( X , X , X )
Arrive at Yangon International airport meet with our driver cam guide and then check in hotel and free time overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 2 ; Mandalay Sightseeing ( B , L , D )
After breakfast at hotel and check out. Our guide will proceed to Yangon International airport to Domestic terminal to fly Mandalay (former second largest city of Myanmar). Arrive at Mandalay International airport meet and greet with our guide and visit to Mandalay Palace located within the City of Mandalay. King Mindon built it in 1861. During the World War II, many of the sections wear destroyed but they wear rebuilt end the end of the war. The royal Palace is one of the top attractions of Mandalay where you will see several numbers of original buildings. Having a lunch at local restaurant, then proceed to Shwe Kyaung, Kuthodaw Pagoda (The world’s largest book), continue to U Bein Bridge which is located in Amarapura township and it is the longest teak wood bridge in the world. It was built last two centuries. There you can enjoy Sunset by shooting photos. Dinner and check in hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 3 ; Mandalay ~ Mingun Sightseeing ( B , L , D )
After breakfast, drive to Mandalay Hill where you can visit to Sutaung Pyae Pagoda and enjoy the panoramic view of the City. Then drive to Jetty boad, We’ll go to Mingun by Private Boad across the Ayawadi River. You can see the world biggest unfinished Pagoda and the biggest ringing bell (MINgun Bell) in Myanmar weighting 55555 Viss (90 tons) built in 1808. Mya Thein Than Pagoda and come back to Mandalay by boad. Dinner at local Restaurant and overnight at hotel.
Day 4 ; Innwa Sightseeing ( B , L , D )
After breakfast, drive to Innwa Ancient City (South of Amarapura) is an ancient imperial capital from 14th to 19th, it was completely destroyed by a series of major earthquakes in March 1839. Today is a popular day-trip from Mandalay. There you can see remain of an ancient city full of old watchtower, City wall, Monasteries and Temple. The whole day we’ll learn about historic of Myanmar’s famous old capital and let’s try hose cart riding and then come back to Mandalay and overnight at hotel.
Day 5 ; Sagaing Sightseeing ( B , L , D )
After breakfast at the hotel, Check out and lead to Sagaing, which is located on the bank of the Ayarwaddy River and 20Km far from Mandalay. There are numerous monasteries in Sagaing. So, Sagaing is one of the most important religious and monastic center. Soon U Ponya Shin Pagoda, is connected by a set of covered staircases that run up the 240m hill. Then have a lunch at Sagaing and go to Mandalay International airport, fly to Yangon. Arrive at Yangon, meet with our guide and visit to Sule, Botathaung, Shwedagon Pagoda. Check in hotel and dinner at hotel and overnight.
Day 6 ; Departure ( B , X , X )
Buffet Breakfast at hotel and check out. Meet with our driver cum guide and transfer to Yangon International airport for your departure from Myanmar with full unforgettable memories.
Valid from 1 October 2018 to 30 April 2019
**The above itinerary subjected to change without prior notice due to local circumstance**
- Accommodation is based on Twin Sharing basic
- Admission fees, Tour coach/Van, Meals, Tour Guide as per itinerary
- Tipping for Tour Guide and Driver. 5 USD per person/day.
- International/ Domestic air fare and airport tax
- Traveler’s insurance, Beverage during meals, personal Expenses not specified
Conditions & Terms
- Fare quoted based on the proposed group sized and above.
- Fare is based on Chinese and English Speaking Tour guide basis.
- Cancellation fee for entire group as per invoice upon booking
- Full Payment must be made before dead line on invoice mentioned.
- There is no booking or reservation has been made at this stage. We will only proceed with the necessary arrangement upon receiving your written confirmation.
- Upgrade meals or requested additional meals will be extra charges if not same as per itinerary.
Child age between 3 years old to 10 years old / Infant age based on below 3 years old
- Child share half twin : 100% from the adult twin fare
- Child with extra bed in twin room : 75% from the adult twin fare
- Child without extra bed in twin room: 50% from the adult twin fare
- Infant : FOC