Yangon ~ Inle ~ Pindaya ~ Kalaw 5 Nights 6 Days
Tour Code : NSSPT-08
Day 1 ; Yangon Free &Easy ( X , X , X )
Arrive at Yangon International airport meet with our driver cam guide and then check in hotel and free time overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 2 ; Yangon ~ Nyaung Shwe ( B , L , D )
After breakfast, start your trip your sightseeing, the colonial downtown area where you can see the over 100 year old Strand Hotel, the beautiful post office and the British Embassy. It is also the place where you can experience the local life of Myanmar people. Then, we will drive to Bogyoke Aung San Market (Scoctt Market). After Lunch drive to the Yangon Domestic airport for your onward flight to Heho. Arrival at Heho airport, our tour guide will welcome you and drive to Nyaung Shwe and half day sightseeing in Nyaung Shwe town and enjoy beautiful sunset from red winery mountain. Dinner and check in hotel and overnight.
Day 3 ; Inle Lake with Indein ( B , L , D )
After breakfast transfer to jetty and proceed on a full day excursion on Inle Lake. Your day will feature sights of the famous leg rowers, typical floating gardens, local methods of fishing, village life and the magnificent scenery by boat. Visits are made to Phaungdaw Oo Pagoda, the weaving village of Inpawkhon and to one of the local markets in the Inle Lake region (on market days only). In the afternoon, depending on the water level, you shall proceed to the western shore of Inle Lake where you will find the beginning of a stair path leading to the hidden and unknown Inndein Pagoda complex. Visit one of the most amazing historical sights on the shore of the lake consisting of hundreds of small stupas overgrown by moss and greens. Return to your hotel by boat through lush vegetation scenery in the evening.
Day 4 ; Pindaya ~ Kalaw ( B , L , D )
After Breakfast drive straightly to Pindaya. Pindaya is noted for its natural limestone Caves housing over 8,000 Buddha Images of various sizes. It is one of the most beautiful and peaceful place of the Shan state. You can learn the umbrella making process and it is also possible to know their local life. Then, drive to Kalaw which is situated 70km west of Taunggyi, the capital of Shan state and about 50km from Pindaya caves. Kalawa sits high on the western edge of the Shan Plateau and was a popular hill station in the British times. It is still a peaceful and quiet place with an atmosphere remnant of colonial era. Sightseeing in Kalaw includes Nee Paya, a glold lacquered bamboo Buddha. You can enjoy the daily life of local tribes and also you can taste the traditional foods of local people. Then,transfer back to Nyaung Shwe and overnight at hotel.
Day 5 ; Yangon Full Day Tour ( B , L , D )
Buffet breakfast at hotel and check out hotel and transfer to Heho airport and come back to Yangon airport and then meet with local guide and sightseeing start from Kaba Aye Pagoda, Swe Taw Pagoda and have a lunch at local restaurant. Check in hotel and continue to Sule Pagoda, Bothathaung and Shwedagon Pagoda. Diner and overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 6 ; Departure ( B , X , X )
Buffet Breakfast at hotel and check out. Meet with our driver cum guide and transfer to Yangon International airport for your departure from Myanmar with full unforgettable memories.
Valid from 1 October 2018 to 30 April 2019
**The above itinerary subjected to change without prior notice due to local circumstance**
- Accommodation is based on Twin Sharing basic
- Admission fees, Tour coach / Van, Meals, Tour Guide as per itinerary
- Boat Tour in Inle lake
- Tipping for Tour Guide and Driver. 5 USD per person/day.
- International/ Domestic air fare and airport tax
- Traveler’s insurance, Beverage during meals, personal Expenses not specified
Conditions & Terms
- Fare quoted based on the proposed group sized and above.
- Fare is based on Chinese and English Speaking Tour guide basis.
- Cancellation fee for entire group as per invoice upon booking
- Full Payment must be made before dead line on invoice mentioned.
- There is no booking or reservation has been made at this stage. We will only proceed with the necessary arrangement upon receiving your written confirmation.
- Upgrade meals or requested additional meals will be extra charges if not same as per itinerary.
Child age between 3 years old to 10 years old / Infant age based on below 3 years old
- Child share half twin : 100% from the adult twin fare
- Child with extra bed in twin room : 75% from the adult twin fare
- Child without extra bed in twin room: 50% from the adult twin fare
- Infant : FOC