Yangon ~ Bagan 5Nights 6Days
Tour Code : NSSPT-03
Day 1 ; Yangon Free &Easy ( X , X , X )
Arrive at Yangon International airport meet with our Driver cum guide and then check in hotel and free time overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 2; Yangon Full Day Tour ( B , L , D)
After breakfast sightseeing start from Shwedagon Pagoda, Sule, Bothathaung Pagoda, Chauk Htat Gyi, a huge reclining Buddha image and the oldest Chinese Kheing Hock Keong Temple. After the Lunch continue for shop the best souvenirs of Myanmar like Jade, gems and Jewelry, handicrafts and Myanmar traditional Souvenir items. Kandawgyi Lake Park, and a Royal floating Barge on the lake, for photo stop and Buffet Dinner at local restaurant. Back to hotel and overnight.
Day 3 ; Bagan Full Day Tour ( B , L , D)
Buffet Breakfast at hotel and check out. Our guide will proceed to Yangon Domestic airport to fly Bagan. In the afternoon, meet with our regional guide and have a lunch at local restaurant. Then Check in hotel and take a relax time at hotel. Around 3:00PM starting our sightseeing tour to Manuha Temple, built in Mon style in 1059, Nanbaya Temple, a unique sandstone monument that is said to have been the palace of King Manuha, Dhammayangyi Temple which is the most massive structure. And then we will then have an exotic horse cart riding about 1hour. Finish your night with outstanding cultural show “Dandaree” with buffet dinner. Overnight hotel at Bagan.
Day 4 : Mt. Popa, Yangon ( B , L , D )
If you want to enjoy the fresh feeling of the early morning, you may take part the sunrise view for it. After breakfast check out from hotel, visit the colorful Nyaung Oo Market where villagers gather every day to buy and sell their produce and other goods. Continue to Mt.Popa, is considered the early font of power for the mystical world of the Nats. Climb up Mt.Popa, a perfect place for Eco-tourism, and view the surrounding area. After finish lunch return back to Bagan and on the way visit Set Set Yo village which a hidden village where we can discover forgotten topknot style of Myanmar children. After studying at village, drive to Bagan. Overnight at hotel in Bagan.
Day 5 : Baloon Ride over Bagan ( B , L , D )
Pick up at our hotel in the early morning, before sunrise, we will have a hot balloon ride over Bagan (optional tours). Amazed your eyes and taken away your breath by the beauty and diversity of temples and stupas below you. With the Irrawaddy River to the west and the mountains to the east, the balloon ride will no double be your flight of lifetime. After a 45-minute ride over the morning skies, the pilots will guide his crafts for a safe landing. Well, we will then have a small party to welcome you back with sparkling wine, fresh fruits. After receiving the Balloon Certificate that personally signed by the pilot, we will be driven back to the hotel for a proper breakfast. Take time to relax and check out hotel. Sightseeing continuing to the golden stupa of Shwezigon Pagoda, Continue to Ananda Temple, a whitewashed masterpiece of Mon architecture with well-preserved murals. Make a photo stop at the tallest temple. Enjoy various kinds of food from Myanmar at lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, watch craftsmen make Bagan handicrafts at a lacquerware factory. Drive to Nyaung Oo airport to fly Yangon. After enjoy buffet dinner overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 6 : Departure ( B , X , X )
Buffet Breakfast at hotel and check out. Meet with our driver cum guide and transfer to Yangon International airport for your departure from Myanmar with full unforgettable memories.
Valid from 1 October 2018 to 30 April 2019
** The above itinerary subjected to change without prior notice due to local circumstance**
- Accommodation is based on Twin Sharing basic
- Admission fees, Tour coach/Van, Meals, Tour Guide as per itinerary
- Tipping for Tour Guide and Driver. 5 USD per person / day.
- International / Domestic air fare and airport tax
- Traveler’s insurance, Beverage during meals, personal Expenses not specified
Conditions & Terms
- Fare quoted based on the proposed group sized and above.
- Fare is based on Chinese and English Speaking Tour guide basis.
- Cancellation fee for entire group as per invoice upon booking
- Full Payment must be made before dead line on invoice mentioned.
- There is no booking or reservation has been made at this stage. We will only proceed with the necessary arrangement upon receiving your written confirmation.
- Upgrade meals or requested additional meals will be extra charges if not same as per itinerary.
Child age between 3 years old to 10 years old / Infant age based on below 3 years old
- Child share half twin : 100% from the adult twin fare
- Child with extra bed in twin room : 75% from the adult twin fare
- Child without extra bed in twin room: 50% from the adult twin fare
- Infant : FOC