Yangon ~ Bagan 4Nights 5Days
Tour Code : NSSPT-02
Day 1 ; Yangon Free &Easy ( X, X , X )
Arrive at Yangon International airport meet with our Driver cum guide and then check in hotel and free time overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 2 ; Yangon Full Day Tour ( B , L , D)
After breakfast sightseeing start from Shwedagon Pagoda, Sule, Bothathaung Pagoda, Chauk Htat Gyi, a huge reclining Buddha image and the oldest Chinese Kheing Hock Keong Temple. After the Lunch continue for shop the best souvenirs of Myanmar like Jade, gems and Jewelry, handicrafts and Myanmar traditional Souvenir items. Kandawgyi Lake Park, and a royal floating Barge on the lake, for photo stop and Buffet Dinner at local Restaurant. Back to hotel and overnight.
Day 3 ; Bagan Full Day Tour ( B , L , D)
Buffet Breakfast at hotel and check out. Our guide will proceed to Yangon International airport to Domestic terminal to fly Bagan. In the afternoon, sightseeing continues with visits to Manuha Temple, built in Mon style in 1059, Nanbaya Temple, a unique sandstone monument that is said to have been the palace of King Manuha, Dhammayangyi Temple which is the most massive structure. Enjoy your sunset from the terraces of Shwesandaw Enjoying the sunset becoming very popular in Bagan and the temples are crowded during sunset time. Finish your night with outstanding cultural show “Dandaree” or puppet show with buffet dinner. Check in Hotel and Overnight at Bagan hotel.
Day 4 : Mt. Popa, Yangon ( B , L , D )
If you want to enjoy one of the most beautiful sunrise in early morning, you may take part the sunrise view for it from, if want to try hot air ballooning can join with optional tour with own account. After breakfast check out from hotel, visit the colorful Nyaung Oo Market where villagers gather every day to buy and sell their produce and other goods. Continue to Mt.Popa, is considered the early font of power for the mystical world of the Nats. Climb up Mt.Popa, a perfect place for Eco-tourism, and view the surrounding area. After finish lunch return back to Bagan and on the way visit Set Set Yo village which a hidden village where we can discover forgotten topknot style of Myanmar children. After studying at village, drive to Nyaung Oo airport and back to Yangon. Arrive at Yangon airport meet with guide and start drive to local restaurant for Dinner. Check in hotel and overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 5 : Departure ( B , X , X)
Buffet Breakfast at hotel and check out. Meet with our driver cum guide and transfer to Yangon International airport for your departure from Myanmar with full unforgettable memories.
Valid from 1 October 2018 to 30 April 2019
** The above itinerary subjected to change without prior notice due to local circumstance**
- Accommodation is based on Twin Sharing basic
- Admission fees, Tour coach / Van, Meals, Tour Guide as per itinerary
- Tipping for Tour Guide and Driver. 5 USD per person/day.
- International / Domestic air fare and airport tax
- Traveler’s insurance, Beverage during meals, personal Expenses not specified
Conditions & Terms
- Fare quoted based on the proposed group sized and above.
- Fare is based on Chinese and English Speaking Tour guide basis.
- Cancellation fee for entire group as per invoice upon booking
- Full Payment must be made before dead line on invoice mentioned.
- There is no booking or reservation has been made at this stage. We will only proceed with the necessary arrangement upon receiving your written confirmation.
- Upgrade meals or requested additional meals will be extra charges if not same as per itinerary.
Child age between 3 years old to 10 years old / Infant age based on below 3 years old
- Child share half twin : 100% from the adult twin fare
- Child with extra bed in twin room : 75% from the adult twin fare
- Child without extra bed in twin room: 50% from the adult twin fare
- Infant : FOC