8 Days Discover Hidden & Remote Islands
Tour Code : NSSPT-13
Board the SY Meta IV and discover some of the most hidden and remote islands of the Archipelago. You will also have the chance to visit Moken village and enjoy the best snorkeling spots.
YANGON - KAWTHAUNG - BARWELL - TANG LA BO ISLAND - PONY ISLAND - NYAUNG WEE ISLAND - LAMPI NATIONAL PARK - PULO BUNAI ISLAND NGA - NAMM ISLAND - KYUN PILA - 115 ISLAND - TAUNG LA BO OR KYUN PYA GUI - HASTING BAY - KAWTHAUNG – YANGON
- 2 nights with breakfast at Victoria Cliff Hotel / Ocean View Villa
- 6 days / 5 nights cruise on Meta IV, Y Not or other comparable vessel explore the Mergui Archipelago
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as indicated
- English-speaking guide for all transfers and sightseeing tours (not during the cruise)
- Service provided by crew during the cruise
- Domestic flight Yangon – Kawthaung – Yangon
- Air-conditioned car / van / bus for all transfers and tours
- Soft drinks during the cruise
- Visa fees
- Meals not mentioned in our itinerary
- Beer & alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Porter fees
- Mergui fee – The relevant government authorities charges foreign visitors fees for entering the Mergui Archipelago. At the time of publishing, the fees were about US$ 310 per person.
PRICES IN US $ PER PERSON VALID FROM 01.10.2018 - 30.04.2019
** Guaranteed departure by minimum 2 persons on your requested date**
Day 1 ; YANGON ~ KAWTHAUNG ( X, X, X )
Day 2 ; Kawthaung~Bar Well Island ( B, L, D )
After breakfast, travel to Myoma Jetty and embark the Meta IV, made entirely of Thai teak and designed by the famous naval architect Thomas E. Colvin. It is over 25 meters long and almost 6 meters wide. It features a spacious triple stateroom, 4 guest cabins, 6 bathrooms, 3 dining areas (indoor and outdoor) – with so much space you could almost forget that you are actually spending your holiday on a yacht. After being welcomed aboard, your yacht will set sail towards Barwell Island and we will spend some time swimming before sunset, cocktails and dinner on board.
Day 3 ; Bar Well Island~Tang La Bo Island~Pony Island~Nyaung Wee Island ( B, L, D )
After breakfast, sail to Tang La Bo Island for some amazing snorkeling spots and stroll on the pristine beach. Eat lunch on board and set sail towards Pony Island. There will be some birdwatching (toucan, hornbill & sea eagles) and ample swimming time before sunset. Anchor & stay overnight in one of the bays of Nyaung Wee Island.
Day 4 ; Nyaung Wee Island~Lampi National Park~Pulo Bunai Island ( B, L, D )
Day 5 ; Pulo Bunai Island~Nga~Namm Island~Kyun Pila ( B, L, D )
Day 6 ; Kyun Pila~115 Island~Taung La Bo OR Kyun Pya Gui~Hasting Bay,( B, L, D )
Day 7 ; Hasting Bay ~ Kawthaung ( B, X, X )
Day 8 ; Kawthaung ~ Yangon ( B, X, X )
Transfer to the airport for your flight back to Yangon.